Hello, thanks for visiting GameML, if you are a Game Maker user, this is the site for you, please sign up, or login if you are already a member, or just browse the site! Welcome to GameML!

ATTENTION MEMBERS!!! USERS CAN NOW SIGN UP AGAIN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, thanks for visiting GameML, if you are a Game Maker user, this is the site for you, please sign up, or login if you are already a member, or just browse the site! Welcome to GameML!

ATTENTION MEMBERS!!! USERS CAN NOW SIGN UP AGAIN!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Site Hits
Free hit counter
These stats started at 0 on July 7th 2009
GameML File Sharing
USERNAME: gamemladmin@gmail.com PASSWORD: gamemlsite Upload Here: https://gameml.forumotion.com/GameML-File-Sharing-h3.htmPlease add only games.
Create A GAMEML BLOG!
Make a Blog on GameML:http://gamemlblogs.wetpaint.com

When you get lost

Go down

When you get lost Empty When you get lost

Post by keqing Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 pm

I remember her going to night classes to get some of the talented students of Tsinghua lost 80 points to notice, she jumped in the cheap nfl jerseys, shouting. Disdain of the whole class was looking at her, that she lost 180, but also test into Tsinghua University, and the expertise of Health has considered a gross and cultural studies of high air max 2011. But Xiu Xiu, we were all wrong, Xuan Xuan pleased that her music is finally being recognized, it was her dream of sailing the moment. She knows, that is, 280 points less, she could test into Tsinghua. And us? We have been very rules, in particular specifications. We use abc and XYZ into a good university, a master on the cow, squeezed into the 500 interns for the small, trying to add their own background flower flowers, in fact, is a morning glory, plus what not on the peony; and then into the level, take another month's wages competition, more than coach outlet online else Petty, who famous, who can play out the car, who rented the house relatively large, is hardcover, and future comparisons who soon we will continue to house a car, and who married into the giants of the.
What you have discovered, however, Xuan Xuan growing world, our world is getting smaller and coach bags outlet and become very, very small, and finally took us into overtime late at night with the youth himself earned hundreds of thousands of dollars , a few hot properties for sale in Beijing and several fancy expensive restaurant showing off + get Joseph. When the 20 years we have good students, the ultimate success of a small dwelling and an coach purses outlet in the vanity under the hidden vulnerability of the heart. You said you did not think I will become good, and I is a Zhong Dengsheng year, no Xuan Xuan's strong suit. Actually, I especially do not want to say this, because it seems to say that I despise you look. In fact, I do not any bad coach handbags outlet for you, just because you are going through is the way I have, I especially want to tell you my personal experience the heart of these traces of the past.
In my college, I always thought that to be paid to decent work, to become a legend in the small white-collar workers, go out to live in five-star coach wallets outlet, shopping no longer have to look at the price, so I directed at this goal of running piapia out. However, one year after graduation shiny white-collar life, I can not see my goal, I do not know why I stay up all night hard to work overtime, I did do it all looks to oakley sunglasses online else I'm busy What am cattle X ? I do not have time busy mother on the phone, I'm busy friends impatient, I'm busy at home and family freak, in fact, I not so busy, I was bored, tired of losing my own goals. I am a ray ban 3025 oriented person, not a goal, life becomes stagnant. Until July of this year's day, I suddenly think of it on the train of my dreams. Mustard said the time in 17 years is largely the dream of a lifetime dream.
Yes, I am 17 years old dream in my heart a little bit of recovery, it has become full of vitality. After that, I also miraculously restored the chanel sunglasses sale and energy to start a lot I want to do, would also like to see a lot of problems, such as why I often work overtime, and very happy to endure the fact that there is no overtime . I started to become independent, and became strong and sturdy. This is all just because my heart had a goal, the road leading to this goal, I understand the main points of yourself what the point of giving up something. I learned from many classic argyle knit to look at my world and the people of the world, my vision became rounded and full, my mind becomes broad and orderly. I try to read used to hate history, I try to do things the way to do business, I tried different voices Heiner ear, I try to have the standard good boy should not do ugg classic cardy . Rabbit Sharansky said: When you took a different path, you may see and others do not have the same view.
Everyone in my eyes turned into a special kid, I saw the cheap dior sunglasses that there are so many wonderful living law, I began heartfelt admiration greasy overalls wearing a great worker, I moved the bottom of society in one simple and good working people. And these are set chi flat iron once I had my gauge standard of living. Next month I want to change a place to rent out. I moved from a room of 20 square meters of 8 square meters of dwelling, my big double bed to be replaced by a small single bed, I put their own rules of order are good chi hair dryer, but not like this mess all over the floor throw can find a passion. New house sister worry about whether I can accept the changes coming, after all, by the extravagance frugal than done. But Xiu Xiu, you know what? My heart and do not care, on the contrary I feel very happy, because there is a goal in mind, everything chi turbo for this goal only, resilient life, which is important to my future ruler. This morning, Xuan Xuan, said the letter in the flight, if she finally admitted to Yale, so I gave her a big reward.
I laughed, Xuan Xuan like a glamorous butterfly, step by step toward the lofty music heaven. And her story, and I went through the air max also made me realize that success is not a point concept, but a growing concept. Only those who have a goal, a love, passion, and can persist in the end of the soul, to keep the vitality out of the way to live out a air max 2012 world. We like, or missed, or have flowers / grass with the Lord; like us, feel the lack of a feeling. So we reported that the attitude of the pursuit of true love, find love, but always felt that communication is too narrow, there is no way to know the ideal type; then the attitude we reported Ningquewulan free with, alone with. Sometimes when we want to have a lonely person can miss, and sometimes we want to have a lonely time to talk to people, sometimes we want to spend time with a shoulder to rely on, air max 2010 we think we really understand the love But in the end often ask myself what is love? Said to be realistic, the result was lost to the "feel." Sometimes we say we cherish, in fact, we are wasting, squandering their youth, to waste his feelings, saying that he settled down, the ghd hair straighteners was very impetuous, we just searching, alone, waiting for fate to come.
Find someone to love it, would be really nice to have more than one, if only one ghd the whole world loves you, you live too miserable for that. Nothing, no one needs you more bitter after a midnight does not want to sleep. Anything in exchange can not be healthy, remember, you only live life. Please allow me to say so many people not happy with it --- ordinary ugg classic tall, unworthy of suicide! The meaning of life has not been achieved, not even want to deprive their families happy. No weight than your life, no new love serious than your respect. Hurt, that Daoxing not, look not allowed. Good practice his vision of it, always looking at the wound chi digital , is meaningless. Try to start again, you know, many complaints a day, the less happy day, more than one day look back to a small forward one day. If you do not give their own troubles, others will never give you trouble. You never want to thank you all living creatures of adversity. Understanding of themselves, yield ghd pink, change themselves, to change others. When you are happy, you want to, this happiness is not eternal. When you are suffering, you want this pain, is not eternal. Do not waste your life, you will regret it in the local. When did you go, and when there is no trouble.
keqing
keqing
GameML Noob
GameML Noob

GameML Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down